Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 39-07 Prince St Ste 1A, Flushing, NY 11354
Phone: (718) 888-1636
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsNo
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayYes
Warning, medium spicy is a fire hazard. Order at your own risk. Everything here is super spicy. Ox tongue tast amazing, along with razor clams.
Came here on a late Saturday for a quick bite with a friend, the seat area was cozy and clean and wasn’t to crowded. The service was quick and polite but the food was lacking. The green tea that was served tastes very strange and the beer was warm. My friend and I order some scallion pancakes and vegetable dumplings; we joked about how there was only 3 pieces of scallion on our order and the the dumplings tasted like some odd seafood. Overall not to happy with our experience. One good thing about this place was the price, total bill coming to around $14.
The food is authentic and tasty, however the service is very poor. I would like to recommend the crab/pork soup dumplings, they are very good.
The price is reasonable, but the quality of the food is disappointing.
A very nice place to have Chinese food in Flushing. Clear restaurant, friendly service, and extensive selection! But no brown rice and cash only!